Follow these 7 Easy Steps to Become a UOG Triton!
PLEASE NOTE: ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE FOR NEW STUDENTS ONLY
- New International Students: Apply online-click here!
- Submit official high school and/or college transcript directly from issuing institution* and Release of Information and Signature Form.
- Request for official TOEFL score from www.ets.org or IELTS from https://www.ielts.org to be sent directly to UOG.
- Submit immunization records to Student Health Services (updated within 6 months for PPD, MMR 1 & 2) and Medical History form. For more information you may call 671-735-2225 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit copy of current passport and visa (only if you are currently under a U.S. visa) and a certified Financial Support Form with sponsors’ latest bank statement.
- Provide a copy of valid medical insurance that will cover you while you are on Guam. Minimum travel insurance of $1,000.00.
- Take UOG English and Math placement test (undergraduate students only)
*All transcripts must be converted to US standards by one of the following U.S evaluation companies: WES, ECE, or IERF. An official course for course evaluation must be sent directly to Admissions Office.
Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc. https://www.ece.org
International Education research Foundations, Inc. https://www.ierf.org
World Education Services, Inc. https://www.wes.org
Application deadline for FALL is the last work day of March and for SPRING is the last work day of September and for SUMMER is the last work day of February.
Please mail application and other documents to:
Admissions and Records Office
University of Guam
303 University Drive
Mangilao, Guam 96913
For any inquiries and/or additional information, please contact:
Marlene Leon Guerrero
UOG International Student Program Coordinator
Tel: 735-2201 Fax: 735-2203